Our top priority at is the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We are closely monitoring any and all updates from the World Health Organization and the Croatian Civil Protection Authority.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced precautionary measures at all our hotels to ensure the stay with us is safe and relaxed.
Within the hotel, we have increased sanitary and hygienic measures including the disinfection and sanitation of all hotel areas.
Our measures include:
• Ensured designated space 1,5 m of between guests at the reception during check-in, re-arranged furniture to allow suitable space for social distancing throughout the property
• Signage in key areas to remind guests on social distancing protocols and precautionary protocols
• Disinfection of guests’ luggage upon arrival
• Temperature check for all guests and employees may be expected upon arrival
• Hand sanitizer stations installed throughout public areas at guests’ high-contact points and in back-of-house areas
• Enhanced sanitation procedures in all key areas
• Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas
• Enhanced disinfection of floors in reception area and restaurant
• Frequent disinfection of the staircase handrails
• Frequent disinfection of handrails on chairs
• Heightened cleaning and sanitation protocols for public restrooms
• Provision of protective masks and gloves for our guests on request
• COVID-19 awareness, education, and training of all employees
• Removal of lobby brochures, magazines, and newspapers to reduce areas of potential cross-contamination (all publications are available on request as a personal copy)
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols in guest rooms focusing on high-touch points in guest rooms (including light switches, door and window handles, remote controllers, thermostats, water faucets, hangers etc.)
• Collateral paper items in guests’ rooms have been minimized
• Extra blankets have been removed from guest rooms and are available on request
• Daily housekeeping service during a guest’s stay may be modified in accordance with guest requirements
FOOD AND BEVERAGE FACILITIES
• Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols
• Guests are kindly requested to wait to be seated
• Restaurant seating allocated to safeguard social distancing
• Menus replaced by disposable/’easy to clean’ forms
• Daily deep disinfection of hotel kitchen areas
• Reservations at hotel restaurants are not mandatory, but highly recommended
We will be updating the above measures in accordance with the changes with the COVID-19 situation and in accordance with Croatian Government guidelines.
All our employees and hotel staff are familiar with all the prescribed procedures in this situation and are educated to provide information and help to our guests if needed.
We are closely monitoring the development of the situation and are ready to introduce any new measures that are necessary to keep our guests and employees safe and well.
Yours Slovin Unique team